Guided Gallery Tours
[Guided Visits] [Traveling Programs] [Scheduling]
[Programs and Resources] [Teachers and Learners]
Our lessons . . .
- Bring New Hampshire history to life!
- Relate to the New Hampshire Social Studies Standards.
- Are adaptable to all grades — let us know the content you want emphasized and we will try to accommodate you.
- Are one hour in length.
- Are taught in small groups by professional museum teachers.
- Involve the use of the Society's museum exhibitions, hands-on artifacts, activities, or primary resources.
- Include previews and lesson-related materials to prepare your students for their museum lesson.
- Can accommodate 45 students.
To Schedule a Guided Tour
Contact Education Services Coordinator Stephanie Fortin at 603-856-0604 or email@example.com.