Become a Business Partner
Reasons to Become a Business Partner
The work of the New Hampshire Historical Society enriches lives and helps make New Hampshire a great place to live, work, and visit. Our collections, programs, and services focus exclusively on New Hampshire. What’s more, the Society manages itself prudently and for the long term. Our trustees are among the most respected in the state, our executive management is solid, and our governance practices meet the highest standards for nonprofit institutions.
The Society is an independent, nonprofit, member-supported organization, not a state-funded agency. All of our work to save, preserve, and share New Hampshire's history depends on membership dues and contributions. If your organization values New Hampshire and wants to see its heritage preserved, the New Hampshire Historical Society is an ideal partner.
Business partners provide important support for the Society's work and enjoy many benefits, including:
- Recognition for your organization’s support in Society publications, including our annual report and the journal Historical New Hampshire
- A link to your organization’s website from the Business Partners page on our website, with referring links to the Business Partners page from each issue of our monthly eNewsletter
- Subscriptions to Society publications, including Historical New Hampshire, our quarterly newsletter, and our monthly eNewsletter
- Advance notice of and discounts to Society exhibitions, programs, and events
- Business Member (with a gift of $250 or greater)
- Business Patron (with a gift of $500 or greater)
- Business Fellow (with a gift of $1,000 or greater)
- Business Leader (with a gift of $2,500 or greater)
- Business Sustainer (with a gift of $5,000 or greater)
Opportunities for Program Sponsorship
For businesses interested in program sponsorship opportunities, the Society is pleased to offer specially designed partnership packages with additional recognition and benefits tailored to meet your needs. Opportunities include sponsoring school and public programs, publications, online initiatives, exhibitions, and special events.
William H. Dunlap
New Hampshire Historical Society
30 Park Street
Concord, NH 03301
Current Business Partners